Friday 22 February 2019

You are what you eat


  • Breakfast --> milk with Cola Cao and cookies.
  • Lunch in the high school--> ham sandwich.
  • Lunch--> Macarroni with tomato and cheese, water and Coca-Cola.
  • Snack -->Cookies.
  • Dinner-->soup with croquettes.

I know that my diet is not healthy.

Breakfast could be healthier, for example, a glass of milk with a tomato toast with ham, because it has carbohydrates, proteins ...

I have to eat more fruit instead of cookies, because they have more proteins and vitamins than the cookies.

Lunch can be a piece of fruit or a bit of turkey. The ham sandwich is healthy because it has a lot of carbohydrates that give me energy and protein for the whole morning, although it also has fat, which is also necessary.

Instead of the macaroni to eat, I could eat fish, grilled meat accompanied by salad, vegetables or legumes, which is healthier.
 Instead of drinking Coca-Cola I can drink water or eat natural fruit that contains less sugar also provides fiber , which is necessary for the proper functioning of the digestive system.

For dinner instead of soup with croquettes I could have vegetables, fish and salad or a yogurt. You have to avoid frieds food because they have a lot of fat.

The kind of foods contain the healthiest fat for my  body is the fast food , I eat 3 a week and I like it but it isn't healthy.

1 comment:

  1. Hi David!

    First of all I want to congratulate you because you have done a good job.

    I agree with you to drink water instead of refreshments for lunch. However, fruit juice contains a lot of sugar, so it is more advisable to eat natural fruit that contains less sugar and also provides fiber, which is necessary for the proper functioning of the digestive system.

    To finish, I have a question for you ...What kind of foods contain the healthiest fat for our body?

    I wait your answer thank you.

    ReplyDelete